We are an open access journal and hence the articles are freely available to both subscribers and the wider public. We accept all types of articles such as research, review &all other categories of short articles and there is word/page restriction. All the articles must be submitted as a word document.
All manuscripts must contain the essential elements needed and must be divided into clearly defined sections - for example Cover letter, Title, Author names with corresponding author marked, Abstract,Keywords, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusions, Figures and Tables with Captions, Acknowledgements, Conflicts of interest. If the article includes any Supplementary material, this should be included for peer review purposes.
Cover letter: The articles must always be accompanied by a cover letter, stating the type of the article and that the article submitted is neither published nor is under consideration by any other journal. It should also have a statement of the main point of the article. Names, affiliations, and e-mail addresses of five potential referees can be mentioned.
- The title of the article must be with relation to the content and should not be similar to any other published article.
- All the contributing author names must be mentioned with their affiliations and email addresses. The corresponding authors telephone number is requested in case of any quick correspondence required in accordance with the submission.
- Research articles must contain an abstract, keywords, introduction, material & methods, results & /or discussion and a conclusion
- Review articles must contain abstract, keywords and the main text. Conclusion is optional
- All the remaining types of articles have the abstract, keywords and conclusion as optional
- Abstract must summarize the concept being addressed, how the study was performed, the primary results and the authors brief conclusion from these results. It should be not more than 250 words.
- Keywords are the highlights of the article and be from 4-10 in number.
- Abbreviations, if any must be mentioned.
- Introduction must be a concise review of the subject area and the rationale for the study
- Materials & Methods must include all the methods used in the study in sufficient detail so that other researchers would be able to reproduce the research. When established methods are used, the author need only refer to previously published reports; however, the authors should provide brief descriptions of methods that have been modified. Identify all materials used. The populations for research involving humans should be clearly stated and enrollment dates provided.
- Results must be in a proper sequence with reference to tables, figures, and supplemental material as appropriate.
- Discussion must include the new and important findings of the study as well as any conclusions that can be drawn. The Discussion must analyze the present data with the previous findings. Limitations of the experimental methods should be indicated, as should implications for future research. New hypotheses and clinical recommendations are appropriate and should be clearly identified.
- The tables, figures with legends and the supplemental material (if any) must be cited appropriately in the text and should be submitted in separate word files
- Acknowledgements for the work can be mentioned. Funding if any, must be clearly mentioned in the acknowledgement section
- Conflicts of interest must be clearly stated
- References of all the citations mentioned in the text must be given along with the author name, year of publication and the title of the article.
E.g: Talwar GP, Gupta JC, Gupta SK, Wadhwa SN, Frick J, et al. Conjugation to a Carrier Renders a Self Molecule Immunogenic besides Imparting Immuno-Prophylactic Benefit.Archives of Microbiology & Immunology 1 (2016): 1-11.
- Publication charges
Upon acceptance, Authors are requested to pay 300$ article processing charges towards the journal. It will be useful for further development of journal.
All published work with Archive of Microbiology & Immunology is permanently available in online without any restriction to the reader. Articles published in Archives of Mivrobiology & Immunology will be Open Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0.